Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quarter4

The activity was to draw world map without a rule. From quarter1 to begging of Quarter 4, we parcticed each contients and we had test almost each week. Quarter1, I learned Europe, quarter2, I learned Asia, Africa, quarter 3, I learned Australia and America.

The purpose was to know location, shape of continents of the world. I drew a world map beginning of first quarter, hence I think my teacher wanted to see differences between the map that I drew on quarter1, and quarter4. 

I learned how to draw the world map and find differences between before and now.

I could learn differently. I also named some big countries in the mapping test that I learned during this year.

The activity related to my goal this year, because before I did the project, I didn`t know where is each continnts locating.  On my fast world map that I did on quarter1, I forgot to draw America, that meaning is, I didn`t know where is America. This time, I wrote more better map than 1 year ago. I can see that my skill of  drawing map was improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment