Monday, April 11, 2011

Quarter3

The activity was to own make game about own story. My story was "The Dog and the Bone". I made a board game, and it had about 15 questions. More than 2 person can play. The game begins from the Start and the rule is, first  roll the dise and move the number that you got it on the dise. Secound, answer the question, that you arived with the dise, if you get correct, you stay where you are staying and if you get incorrect, return one. When you rolled dise, you got "Chance?", you pick up a card that putten centre of the board game, and answer the card.


The purpose was, of course, learn new bocabralies, and also learn the motto of the story.
My story's motto was, "Don't be greedy that others have". At, first, I read the motto, I couldn't understand the meaning of it, but to read the story, I understanded the "Greedy"'s meaning very well.


First time that I read the story, I felt,, "What's the fanny story!". But, to make the game, I understood inside of the story's meaning and I thought, like, "It could be my story". Because sometimes I becomes greedy that others have. I think it could be all people on the planet, because, sometiome human should becomes greedy.
And my classmates and 2nd graders did the game, and they were having fun and 2nd gragers teached me many things. They told me my mistake of spelling of words, too. I like children, so it was really fun for me.


I could be so relaxed when I played the game with 2nd graders. I forgot that I`m speaking English. I felt like I`m speaking my language with them. Since I came the school, I still have some tensions. During I played the game with them, I forgot to be tension. Also after the game, too. During the school-time, I have tensions, and I am forgetting to make smiles. But, 2nd graders always be smile and happy, so I made big smile. Then, I knew that if I make smile, people around me become happy and my tensions, pressures will gone.


The activity related to my goal this year. I knew many words and to be smile like the 2nd graders. EAL students have a test twise a year, and if a student get good grade, the student will go out EAL. I don`t know when I can go out EAL, but I really don`t believe to go out EAL class. Because, it is good, fun class and wea have a nice teacher. Without EAL, the school project or study will be hard, too. I want stay EAL forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment