Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quarter3

               Basketball                    

In thgis quarter, we prayed basketball and soccer. Until secound or third time of the PE class in this quarter, we played soccer, but there are became so hot outside, so we began to play basketball in inside gym. At first, we practiced body`s form of shoot, without basketball courts and passed a ball to another person, partner. Secound, we practiced shooting with basketball courts. We practiced different distances from courts. Then, my teacher splited us to 4 teams, our class had 2 game.

The purpose is to learn about basketball. We especially practiced shooting and passed a ball to another person, so I think the purpose of the activity is to make pass and shoot clearly, than play game.

I especially learned to pass a ball to team mates. Because, if I wrest the ball from the opponents, I miss up to pass the ball to my allies, I can`t get any point and my team lost chance to shoot and get a point. So, I learned be careful and keep cool during the game. Then, I probadly make good shoot and good pass.


I learned basketball in Japanese school last year, and I wasn`t good at basketball. But, this quoter I learned basketball again and my basketball skill became better than lastyear. So, I`m happy with it.

The activity related to my goal this year, because the activity made my  better player, and to did the activity, I became to like basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment