Monday, February 6, 2012

Quarter2

The activity was to make a slideshow on any topics we studied this quarter. We chose least onr topic and made slideshow. This quarter, we learned about Saudi Flag, basic Arabic greetings, words, National Dressand  Arabic music. I did on the Saudi flag, The national dress, Arabic Food and Arabic music.

The purpose of the activity is to to review and recall what we learned this quarter by making own slideshow. To  make a slideshow, I can understand more than taking a quizes and tests. Because, on the test I just study my notes, but too make a powerpoint and present it, I need to research more informations o my topics to make my audience understand well.

I learned more informations by researching on my topics on the websites and to sum the informations I gathered, I can learn more, because I need to read the informations carefully to make the powerpoint clearly.

I could learned differently by doing couple topics, I did four topics which are Saudi Flag, The National Dress, Arabic Food and Arabic Music. I sumed them all really shorter to tell most inportant key points. I added some pictures on the powerpoint to make the powerpoint catchy and more interesting.

The activity realted to my goal this year. I learned many basic pieces of Arabic culture by making the powerpoint. Especially the notes I took from Ms.Soha is important, because I can't find the detailed and clearly notes on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment