Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quarter2

The activity was to make a brocure of a country or a foods' menu using publisher. I made a travel brochure about a island called "Enoshima" which is located near Tokyo in Japan. The city is where my house in Japan locate.
 The purpose of the activity was to learn the way to use publisher and use it, make a informarional and catchy brochure. It was the first time for me to use the publisher, so it helped the knowledge of the computer. I learned so many things that I need to make a brochure. To use the publisher, I can make brochures easily  and quickly than I write everything by myself and print out pictures and paste them.

I learned diffrently if I put more interesting and famous informations about Enoshima and if I put bigger and catchy picture, I think it will be better.

The activity related to my goal this year, because I learned the way to make brochure on the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment