Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quarter1

The activity was to write a science journal called SMYLE. I did about a lava boulder on the moon and the system of voice. Especially, I interested about lava boulder on the moon and I will write abut this journal.

 The purpose of the activity was to research the topic that I interested and to write the journal, get knowledge about the topic. In my SMYTLE journal, the topic was "A Rabbit On The Moon". Because, in Japan, people says that the black stuff on the moon (lava boulder) looks like a rabbit. I interested that what  is the black stuff that Japanese call it a rabbit.
 I learned that the black stuff on the moon is the lava boulder that a volcano on the moon erupted and lava poured forth on the low ground. Before I reseatched about the topic, I was thinking that the black stuff is a shadow, I was missunderstanfing even my parents either.

 I think I could learn diffrently if I connected it to science and math. After I got the project buck, I connected it to science and math.  It can be science becuase, it is about the moon and astromy. It can be math because,  to know when the volcano erupted scientists use math.

 The activity related to my goal this year. To write the journal, I researched on the internet and it increased my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment