Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quarter1

The activities were how to use citation machine, upload an image and the tab key.The most interesting activity for me was about tab key.
The purpose of the activity was to have a skill using tab key. To use tab key, I can write sentences clearly and neatly. I can line up the first vocabulary in same place and the place of colon.
From this activity, I learned  how to use tab key. Before I did the activity, I was using the middle biggest key to make spaces between two vocabularies. I was pushing the middle key again and again to line up the sentences. Now, I know how to make spaces not using the middle key.
There was a direction on the TAB key page of the technology, and it says write in a sentence or two about what is the tab key about. I couldn't explain it very well, so if I wrote it clearly, I think I have learned differently.
The activity related to my goal this year. The activity told me how to use the tab key. And to use the skill, I can use the skill when I do typing.





No comments:

Post a Comment