Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quarter2

                                                            Colonial movie

The acitivity was to make a video about a colony which my group chose. We chose New York colony and did a drama of the lifestyle in New York. Since, we have no boys in our group, only girls, we did the lifestyle of colonial women. They didn`t have much rights at the time.

The purpose of the activity is to understand what we learned in class from textbook deeply. To choose one topic and do a project about it, we can understand more deeply than taking usual classes.

I learned differently by watchig other students` videos. They told me many clear informations about each colonies.

The activity related to my goal this year. I learned many new facts that I was not able to learn in the textbook about New York colony. For example, I was thinking colonial women were aloud to vote, but they actually didn`t. Only men did.

No comments:

Post a Comment