Monday, January 17, 2011

Quarter2

1.What was the activity?
     The activity was I had information about him and
     made a brochure about Ibn Sina.

2.What was its purpose?
     The purpose was know about Ibn Sina,
     and understand about him.
 
3.What did I learn?
     I learned about Ibn Sina's family, words, study and
     books that he wrote.
     When he was ege of 10, he finished to study Quran.
     And When he was ege of 16, He began to learn  about medicines.
     And he finishes his study ege of 18.
     Then, after12 year after, He wrote "The Canon of Medicine".
     Now, still many person using the book to
     find information about medicines.

4.How could I have learned more\differently?
     If I had  more informatipon about him,
     the brochure was be more good.
     It was hard to find his information, because
     The Internet didn't  have about Ibn Sina's information  very well.
    
5.How does this activity relate to my goal this year?
     The activity related to my goal this year.
     I knew about him very well and
     I knew about Muslim have many scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment